Suzhou is renowned for its beautiful stone bridges, pagodas, and meticulously designed gardens which have contributed to its status as a great tourist attraction.Suzhou is permeated right through with garden atmosphere. Such classical gardens were actually the dream of a lifetime home to which the Chinese of old aspired.
- Lovely Suzhou maintains a distinctive Chinese flavor with quaint canals, stunning gardens, hearty food, and beautiful ladies in elegant silk.
- Disappear or lose yourself in the classical gardens of Suzhou - a fusion of nature, poetry and painting designed to ease, move or assist the mind
- Experience the ambience of classical Chinese garden at night and enjoy the Garden Show, a cultural performance of Chinese traditional musical instruments
- Visit a silk factory in Suzhou - China's leading silk producer, and see how the silk is processed from the silkworm to the final woven cloth
- Float down the Grand Canal, the world's oldest and longest waterway, to see the local people's life in classical South-China style
- See the streets, the open markets and the local people's life by a rickshaw ride along canals and over bridges through the old town of Suzhou
- Step back in time in the cobbled lanes of ancient water townships of the Yangtze River, such as Zhouzhuang, Luzhi and Wuzhen
- Ring the bell in the Hanshan Temple, one of most famous temples in China with a lot of cultural relics
- Walk along and admire the Panmen Gate, one of the oldest and best-preserved land and water gate in China
- Climb the Tiger Hill, a place with many hidden secrets & legends ad a number of historical sites and admire its leaning tower
Suzhou , a city famous for garden, is 1 to 1.5 hour's driving from Shanghai.
We provide private tour and seat in coach tour for your choice.
The private tour is more flexible.
Praised as the 'Oriental Venice', Suzhou features a scenic water town with numerous ponds and streams. Our exquisite tour package to Suzhou will enthrall you with the unique and lingering charm of its city landscape, especially the many fantastic gardens, which have high reputation for their tranquil beauty, featured landscapes and architectural splendours. As well as these features, Suzhou is famous for its local products which include embroidery, decorated fans and fine brocades; you are sure to find a souvenir of your visit here
Suzhou Extension ToursThese Extended tours are a great way to get an introduction to the culture, nature and history of Suzhou and its neighbouring cities and historic water towns. With the extended tours, not only do you see the thriving metropolis Shanghai, but you also get a chance to hike up the Mountain Huangshan and explore the scenic Hangzhou.
Suzhou Tours | Suzhou Attraction | Suzhou Private Tour| Suzhou Food | Suzhou Traffic| Suzhou Hotel| Shanghai Circus World| Nightlife in Suzhou | ShanghaiClimate | suzhou map |Things to do in Shanghai| Shanghai Center Theatre