The Ronghu Hotel (Ronghu fandian) is located on the west bank of Banyan Lake in the center of Guilin city in the bustling downtown area--ten minutes' walk from the railway station and 25 km from the airport.
This three star hotel is built in a villa style and as the state guest house of Guilin, the hotel is well known abroad for having received presidents from many countries. It boasts a complete collection of rooms and suites.
However, what makes this place most impressive is the business center, which houses a huge conference hall with simultaneous interpretation devices, rarely seen in a city that is famous for tourism. Besides this, the hotel is also well equipped with a good fitness center. other hotel facilities include a business center, money exchange service, conference center, beauty salon, disco, billiards room, gymnasium, table tennis court, laundry service and car rental service. The hotel also has a travel agency which provides train and boat reservations.
Address:17 Ronghu Bei Road, Guilin
Distance from the airport ( Km ):35
Distance from the railway station ( Km ):3
||Domestic Long-distance Access|
|International Long-distance Access
|Bar / Lounge|
|Recreation & Entertainment|
Room Type and Room Rate
1. Price for an extra bed: $ (including single breakfast)
2. Accepted Credit Card: Visa, Peony, Pacific, Long, Master, AE, Diners, JCB, Kins.
3. Reservation is invalid after 18:00 and check-in after 18:00 requires a credit card guarantee.
4. The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees for special requests.
5. The regular check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All time is Beijing Time.)
6. Room price from February 18 to February 22 (Chinese New Year) is RMB150 higher than this