Arrive at Beijing. You will be met by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is free.
Free time .
Today we will visit the Tian An Men Square, Forbidden City. After lunch, move on to Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. Enjoying the Imperial cuisine dinner at Fangshan Restaurant. It boasts dishes once prepared for the emperor, so be prepared for a luxurious evening. Back to your hotel.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years
Day 3 Morning excursion to the Badaling Great Wall. After lunch move on to Ming Tombs. Enjoy Peking Duck Dinner and Peking Opera in the evening. Return to your hotel
- The Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbolof China.
- The Ming Tomb: The Ming Tombs are situated at the foot of Heavenly Longevity Mountain ,Changping , northwest of Beijing. Since there are 13Ming emperors buried there, there are also called the 13 Ming Tombs.
Day 4 Experience Hutong by taking men-driving rickshaw as the basic means of transportation. Then visit Prince Gong's Mansion, famous in the Qing Dynasty. Visiting a kindergarten and Bell Tower. Have lunch there with the locals in a courtyard . After lunch, drive to Lama Temple, or Yonghegong Lamsery, located in the northeat part of Beijing City, is a renowned lama temple of the Yellow Hat Sect of Lamaism. Enjoying the typical Chinese dinner at Wahaha Restaurant with fantastic decor. Return to your Hotel
- Hutongs: The old narrow paths where common people lived. All the Hutongs crisscross with each other, dotted with the Kindergarten, the Bell Tower, the Drum Tower, the Tea House, the lake, House of Gong Infante and local people's houses among them.
- The Lhama Monastery: The largest 260-year-old monastery in Beijing of the Yellow sect of Lamaism.
Day 5 Transfer to airport for departure or free time.
Finish the happy tour in Beijing.
1.Entrance fees as listed.
2.Scheduled sightseeing by air-conditioned coach with professional English-speaking guide service.
3.Lunch as indicated in the itinerary. L=lunch.
4.Pick up service from your hotel.
5. Chinese Lunch
6. Hotel accommodation based on two persons sharing one twin room
7. Daily lunches and dinners at local finest restaurants.
8. One bottles of mineral water per day