Turpan One Day Tour - East Line
Tour Code: TUP01
Tour Type: Private Tour
Attractions: Turpan 1 Day Tour of Ancient City of Gaochang, Ancient Astana Tombs, Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Caves, Flaming Mountains
Day by day itinerary
Turpan Day Tour of Ancient City of Gaochang, Ancient Astana Tombs, Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Caves, Flaming Mountains
By met by English speaking tour guide of Beijingservce from your hotel.
Drive to visit Gaochang City was built in the first Century B.C. The city used to be a garrison town and later became a key point along the ancient Silk Road. Later Gaochang city became ruins around the 14th century because of war. You can see some well preserved structures in the ruins.
Move on to visit the Ancient Astana Tombs.
This Tang-dynasty burial ground range 2 kilometers from north to south and 5 kilometers from east to west. The imperial dead of Gaochang City and noble officials were buried in this place.
Then we will proceed to visit Flaming Mountains, one of the branch ranges of the Tianshan Mountains.
The Flaming Mountains extend from east to west for about 100 kilometers. The red rocks on the mountain reflect sunlight and absorb the sun's heat as if there were fire on the hill, hense the name.
Move on to visit Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Caves. In the Uigur language, Bezeklik means "place where there are paintings" The cave contain 67 caves dating from the Northern and Southern dynasties (317 - 589) to the Yuan dynasty (1279 - 1368). The caves are well hidden and rest on a long ridge overlooking a valley. But some of the caves were destoried by aggression army.(Lunch )
Prices in USD (1:7)
The above price is just for your information only! There are fluctuations in the hotels of different seasons. Please ask the exact price firstly when you want to book the tour!
This trip price includes:
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast as specified (but hotels are subject to change to the same category before finally confirmed).
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among airports & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Domestic flights, trains or buses as specified in the itinerary.
- Domestic airports departure taxes have been charged with the flight tickets.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
The trip price does not include:
- Any meals which are not included in the "The trip price includes."
Single Room Supplements (as the above quotation for accommodation is based on twin sharing room).
- International air and train tickets for coming to & leaving mainland China. Air tickets or train tickets not specified in the itinerary on the first arrival day and last departure day.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: Items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day-to-day itinerary.
Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees
Friendly Note from chinauniquetour.com
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer time. Sunglass is useful.
4. Photograph is not permitted in some area. Our tour guide will give you notice.
5. You will walk a distance with this tour. A pair of soft and comfortable shoes is helpful.
6. chinauniquetour.com lists the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut down cost if you have more persons. Please contact us for a special cost if you have more than 10 persons.