1 Day Heavenly Lake Tour
Tour Code: UQT09
Tour Type: Private
Attractions: Red Hill Park , Heavenly Lake
110 kilometers from Urumqi, the Heavenly Lake is a long and narrow gourd-shaped moraine lake, 3400 meters long, about 1500 meters wide, 105 meters at the deepest point, with an average depth of 40 meters, covering an area of about 5.9 square kilometers. There are eight beautiful scenic spots in the lake scenic area, they are "A Ray of Stone Gate", "Dragon's Pool and Green Moon”",, "Magic Needle for Guarding the See",''Three Stones Bearing the Sky'', "the Snowcapped Southern Mountain".",Pine Billows in Western Mountain", "the Hanging Waterfall', and the "Sea Peak's Sunrise".
Day and day itinerary:
After breakfast, Enjoy a day visit to the Heavenly Lake. You can Cruise on the Heavenly Lake and visit the local kazak pepole family.
Heavenly Lake: The lake is 1900 meters above sea level and got its fame as the "jewel in the crown". It is particularly refreshing for travelers arriving in Urumqi from the barren deserts of Xinjiang. To the east of the lake stands the Bogda Peak-the highest peak in the east part of Tian Shan Mountain, which is capped by glacier and snow glistening in the sun, finely contrasted with blue lake water, forming a fabulous scenery.
Prices in USD (1:7)
The above price is just for your information only! There are fluctuations in the hotels of different seasons. Please ask the exact price firstly when you want to book the tour!
This trip price includes:
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast as specified (but hotels are subject to change to the same category before finally confirmed).
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among airports & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Domestic flights, trains or buses as specified in the itinerary.
- Domestic airports departure taxes have been charged with the flight tickets.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
The trip price does not include:
- Any meals which are not included in the "The trip price includes."
Single Room Supplements (as the above quotation for accommodation is based on twin sharing room).
- International air and train tickets for coming to & leaving mainland China. Air tickets or train tickets not specified in the itinerary on the first arrival day and last departure day.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: Items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day-to-day itinerary.
Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees
Friendly Note from chinauniquetour.com
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer time. Sunglass is useful.
4. Photograph is not permitted in some area. Our tour guide will give you notice.
5. You will walk a distance with this tour. A pair of soft and comfortable shoes is helpful.
6. chinauniquetour.com lists the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut down cost if you have more persons. Please contact us for a special cost if you have more than 10 persons