Private Tour to the Sunday Bazaar / Half Day
Tour Code: KST01
Tour Type: Private
Attraction: Kashgar Sunday Bazaar / the Old Town
Day and day itinerary:
Depart from your hotel to visit Kashgar Sunday Market . The market is a kind of agricultural market,that has expanded to include anything you can think of, including clothing, knives, and more.
As an expansion on the same theme, Kashgar is also home to a weekly Sunday Market that takes place on the northeastern outskirts of the city. Conservative estimates put that area at least 5,000 stalls that see traffic of around 100,000 people daily. Countless merchants from many parts of the world would go to Kashgar to trade and buy various wares so it was also known as "the pearl on the Ancient Silk Road". The goods available include pots and pans, arts and crafts, garments, knives, timber, coal, and animals.
Quotation in USD per person Prices in USD (1:7)
The above price is just for your information only! There are fluctuations in the hotels of different seasons. Please ask the exact price firstly when you want to book the tour!
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast (click here to check Discover China Tours recommended hotels).
- Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees