4 days Khunjirapo Pass tour
Tour Code: KST04
Tour Type: Private
Attraction: Kashgar Sunday Bazaar / the Old Town
Day and day itinerary:
Day 1 Arrive in Kashgar
Our guide and driver will pick you up according tyour request,then transferyou to the hotel.
Are you ready for the tour?Definitly.Start your travel in the early morning,After an hour we stop in Opal village,it is a small village,you can buy some food to make yo don't feel hungry. Entering the world of the Kunlun Shan is an opportunity to experience one of the last truly unexplored places on Earth. Then spend the night at Tashkorgan
Day 3 Tashkorgan /Khunjerab Pass/Karakul Lake
Get up early, entering into an amphitheatre of fluted peaks atop the highest international border in the world, you're in a place few people on Earth can ever claim to have been. Then we will set off back to Karakul lake .
Day 4 Karakul Lake to Kashgar
Have your own time to explore the charmingKarakul Lake.Back to Kashgar in the afternoon.Finish th trip.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast (click here to check Discover China Tours recommended hotels).
- Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees