Welcome to http://www.chinauniquetour.com
There is no paradise in the world except Hawaii." this is what one of the Hawaiian tourists said in the 1980's before seeing Hangzhou. But, after completing his tour of Hangzhou, the Hawaiian admitted, "there is, indeed, another paradise on earth".
That's True. Hangzhou's "Heavenly" beauty attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors---Chinese as well as foreign---to its graceful city and its exquisite west lake each Year. None of them will fail to like this paradise city. Actually, it came to fame as early as ancient times. The popular saying "Up in the heaven there is paradise, down below there are Hangzhou and Suzhou" can be traced back over 1000 years to the Tang Dynasty (618-907). In the 13th century, the famous Italian traveler Marco Polo visited Hangzhou, which he described in his Travels as the "city of heaven". He added, "It is without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world".
Indeed, West Lake is a poem. West Lake is a natural traditional Chinese painting. West Lake is a beautiful story...
If you're an avid tea drinker you've probably had at least a few cups of Longjing - or Dragon Well - tea, a variety known for its smooth leaves, fragrant scent and subtle taste.
Considered by many aficionados to be the best tea in China, it grows in its namesake village of Longjing in Hangzhou, the capital of east China's Zhejiang province.
10 Reasons To Visit Hangzhou
- Relax and unwind in this idyllic Oriental Capital of Leisure, do what the locals do,do nothing
- Stroll on the lakeside of the legendary West Lake, or cruise around the enchanting lake on a dragon boat
- Climb the Peak Flown From Afar, appreciate the lovely Buddha statues carved into its grottos, and find your inner peace in the intriguing Lingyin Temple
- Visit the Liuhe Pagoda and the Leifeng Pagoda and be obsessed with the legendary tales behind them
- Climb the hills and merge yourself in a Dragon Well Tea Plantation, pick tea leaves and sip a delicate cup of exquisite tea as well as the beautiful rural scenery
- Shop for the finest exquisite silk products in China and watch all the processes involved in silk production from silkworms to dyeing
- Visit along the Qinghefang Ancient Street, where huge range of Traditional Chinese herbal medicine is on offer
- Bring yourself back to the Song Dynasty by watching the singing and dancing performance with traditional gorgeous costumes in Song Dynasty Town
- Walk into the tranquil water town Wuzhen, which can successfully sustain and preserve its ancient traditiona and atmosphere
- Pay a visit to the former residence of Lu Xun in Shaoxing, who is considered the father of modern Chinese literature
Contact us Now to open your amazing experience in China.
As one of the key enterprises on travel service in Xian and China, we have been, over the years offering the tailor-made package tours and custom tours for individuals, families and groups. Meanwhile, we also provide discount hotel reservation as well as the flight and train tickets booking in Xian and China.
All the prearranged Single-city Day Tours and Multi-cities tour packages above are private tours.
While taking our private tours, you, your friends or your family enjoy the exclusive use of a car or van with a personal local tour guide usually from 9:00am to 6:00pm for the tour you have booked. Our tour guide will meet you at the airport, the railway station or your hotel. We include the major attractions in our prearranged itinerary. If you have any special request in terms of the attractions, please tell us, we are able to have a tailor-made tour for you.
The hotel accommodation:
We have chosen for you the carefully recommended hotels in each itinerary which are classified into three categories: Deluxe ( 5 star otel ), Standard ( 4 star hotel ) and Budget ( 3 star hotel ). If you prefer a specific hotel, or you would like to reserve the hotels by yourself, please tell us in advance, we can customize the tour per your request. We do offer some tour packages without hotel bookings.
Meals on your trip:
Your breakfast is usually included in your hotel. So you will have daily breakfast at the hotel. We usually include all the lunches on your whole trip as mentioned in your itinerary. We offer Chinese lunches in most cases. Usually the tourist meals have a bad name. But we try our best to improve the quality of the lunch on the tour. All the lunches are not refundable. We often skip the dinners for you to have more flexibility. Most of the hotels offer very good buffet dinner or Chinese dinner. Or you may choose to have supper at the restaurants near the hotels. But sometimes we do offer dinner when you have booked our prearranged evening shows, like Peking Opera, Acrobatics, Kung Fu Show.
Local tour guide in China:
We can arrange different language speaking tour guide, such as English, French, Russian, German, Japan, Italy and so on. All of them graduated from college and have passed the touth national examination to be licensed as a guide.
How about the vehicle?
We use the air-conditioned and well-shaped vehicles. All the vehicles are licensed with insurance. All vehicles are equipped with air-conditioning; Can carry standard luggage; Are always clean,tidy and odour-and damage-free; Are not refuelled during the transfer; Are parked within a distance of not more than 100 metres from the collection point.
1-2 traveling Party: we offer cars
3-8 traveling Party: we offer vans
8-10 travelling Party; we offer coach
How about the driver?
All the drivers have the official licenses with at least over 3 years' driving experience. All drivers select the most dynamic route, observe local traffic regulations; Are properly dressed; Are familiar with the region; Refrain from smoking,eating and drinking in the passengers presence.
Any tourist shops on the tours?
We do arrange one or two shops which are legal by the national travel organization on the tour per day. Chinese tourist shops have a very bad name on the internet. Actually the things are not so bad as it is. The shopping stops are nice places for you to relax and at the same time to make use of the short time to familiarize yourself with the local products. The shopping is not compulsory.(If you aren't willing to shop)
To whom should I complain if I have received very bad service?
You can complain to the manager of Xi'an Bear Tower Brounch of CITS atEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org If you feel your case is very serious, you are suggested to complain to our local tourism bureau at Beijing Tourism Complaint.
How to reserve the tours?
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to Email:email@example.com. You are also welcome to call us at + 86 029 87238990 Phone after working hours: 0086 13488197185 or 13709240821 (24 hours).
2. Our real trip advisors will have contact you either by email or telephone. We offer one to one real person contac. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3. Way of Payment: cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.