Xian Private tour
Welcome to Xi'an | Xian Tour |
Xian, as one of the oldest cities in the world, was the capital for eleven dynasties over a period of more than 2000 years. It is not only the birthplace of the Chinese Nation, but also the birthplace of human civilization in Asia and the cultural center of prehistoric civilization. As such, Xian has a wealth of historical sites and relics to visit and is a great place to introduce yourself to Chinese history.
Shaanxi is Chinese history. "If you want to see China of 100 years ago, visit Shanghai; China of 500 years ago, Beijing; China of 2000 years ago, Xi'an." This old saying tells the unique position of this legendary region. Shaanxi is a chronology of history. It played a pivotal role in the early years of China and practically it was here that Chinese empire started.
10 Reasons to Visit Xi'an
- The cultural and historical significance of the area, as well as the abundant relics and sites, help Xian enjoy the laudatory title of 'Natural History Museum'.
- The Museum of Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses is praised as 'the eighth wonder of the world', Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang is listed on the World Heritage List,
- the City Wall of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644) is the largest and most intact Ming Dynasty castle in the world. You can ride the bike around the wall.
- In the city, there is the 3,000 years old Banpo Village Remains from the Neolithic Age (approximately from 8000 BC to 5000 BC),
- the Forest of Stone Stelesthat holds 3,000 stone steles of different periods from the Han Dynasty to the Qing Dynasty.
- The quite charming scenery of Big Wild Goose Pagoda. It's well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists. Surrounding the north of the Da Ci'en Temple, there is the biggest Tang-Culture square, the biggest fountain and waterscape square, and the largest-scale sculptures area in Asia and it has the most benches, the longest light-belt, and the largest-scale acoustic complex in the world.
- Around Xian, the Famen Temple enjoys the reputation of being the 'forefather of pagodas and temples in Central Shaanxi,' because it holds the finger bones of Sakyamuni -- the founder of Buddhism.
- The natural landscape around Xian is also marvelous Mt.Huashan one of the five best-known mountains in China, is famous for its breath-taking cliffs and its unique characteristics.
- Shopping around one of Ethnic Culture Streets --- Moslem Street, which is the hub of the Moslem community in Xi'an City, Shaanxi Province. Located beside the Drum Tower. There are many special local products and imitated Terracotta Warriors counterfeits (but we can lead you to buy the genuine Terracotta Warriors imitation), aslo a great many other snacks to be found along this street, such as preserved meat, casserole, various noodles, and so on. They are waiting for you to enjoy.
- Enjoy the Tang Dynasty Dinner Show, which showcases the costumes, music, and dancing of China's golden age: the Tang dynasty.
- Do not miss the opportunity to relish the outstanding Dumpling Feast, a culinary highlight of the region
As one of the key enterprises on travel service in Xian and China, we have been, over the years offering the tailor-made package tours and custom tours for individuals, families and groups. Meanwhile, we also provide discount hotel reservation as well as the flight and train tickets booking in Xian and China.
All the prearranged Single-city Day Tours and Multi-cities tour packages above are private tours.
While taking our private tours, you, your friends or your family enjoy the exclusive use of a car or van with a personal local tour guide usually from 9:00am to 6:00pm for the tour you have booked. Our tour guide will meet you at the airport, the railway station or your hotel. We include the major attractions in our prearranged itinerary. If you have any special request in terms of the attractions, please tell us, we are able to have a tailor-made tour for you.
The hotel accommodation:
We have chosen for you the carefully recommended hotels in each itinerary which are classified into three categories: Deluxe ( 5 star otel ), Standard ( 4 star hotel ) and Budget ( 3 star hotel ). If you prefer a specific hotel, or you would like to reserve the hotels by yourself, please tell us in advance, we can customize the tour per your request. We do offer some tour packages without hotel bookings.
Meals on your trip:
Your breakfast is usually included in your hotel. So you will have daily breakfast at the hotel. We usually include all the lunches on your whole trip as mentioned in your itinerary. We offer Chinese lunches in most cases. Usually the tourist meals have a bad name. But we try our best to improve the quality of the lunch on the tour. All the lunches are not refundable. We often skip the dinners for you to have more flexibility. Most of the hotels offer very good buffet dinner or Chinese dinner. Or you may choose to have supper at the restaurants near the hotels. But sometimes we do offer dinner when you have booked our prearranged evening shows, like Peking Opera, Acrobatics, Kung Fu Show.
Local tour guide in China:
We can arrange different language speaking tour guide, such as English, French, Russian, German, Japan, Italy and so on. All of them graduated from college and have passed the touth national examination to be licensed as a guide.
How about the vehicle?
We use the air-conditioned and well-shaped vehicles. All the vehicles are licensed with insurance. All vehicles are equipped with air-conditioning; Can carry standard luggage; Are always clean,tidy and odour-and damage-free; Are not refuelled during the transfer; Are parked within a distance of not more than 100 metres from the collection point.
1-2 traveling Party: we offer cars
3-8 traveling Party: we offer vans
8-10 travelling Party; we offer coach
How about the driver?
All the drivers have the official licenses with at least over 3 years' driving experience. All drivers select the most dynamic route, observe local traffic regulations; Are properly dressed; Are familiar with the region; Refrain from smoking,eating and drinking in the passengers presence.
Any tourist shops on the tours?
We do arrange one or two shops which are legal by the national travel organization on the tour per day. Chinese tourist shops have a very bad name on the internet. Actually the things are not so bad as it is. The shopping stops are nice places for you to relax and at the same time to make use of the short time to familiarize yourself with the local products. The shopping is not compulsory.(If you aren't willing to shop)
To whom should I complain if I have received very bad service?
You can complain to the manager of Xi'an Bell Tower Brounch of CITS atEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org If you feel your case is very serious, you are suggested to complain to our local tourism bureau at Beijing Tourism Complaint.
How to reserve the tours?
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to Email:email@example.com. You are also welcome to call us at + 86 029 87238990 Phone after working hours: 0086 13488197185 or 13709240821 (24 hours).
2. Our real trip advisors will have contact you either by email or telephone. We offer one to one real person contact. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3. Way of Payment: cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.