Beijing & Xian One day Highlight Tour
Tour Code: XAT- 01
Attraction: Terracotta Worriors, City Wall
Package includes: Vehicle, Guide, Meal, Admission Fee...
Inter - City Transfer: China Eastern Airlines MU2106 Dep07:55AM - Arr09:45AM
China Easter Airlines MU2130 Dep18:50AM - Arr20:35AM
Our guide will pick you up from Xianyang airport and transfer to Xian.
In the morning, visit Terracotta Worriors and Horses.This incredible 2000 year-old army of life-sized warriors, each one unique, is part of the underground tomb of the Emperor Qin. Well over 7000 figures were drawn up in full battle array in several large pits. Many of the figures, including soldiers, archers, horses and chariots, have been restored, and the repairs and excavations continue at the site where you can see both repaired and broken warriors in a truly impressive display. There is also an excellent museum, including bronze chariots unearthed nearby, and a film about the history and discovery of the tomb.From parking place to the entrance ,it will take you bout 15 minutes on foot,so China Highlights serve you the golf car.This Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses is about 35 km from Xian
After typical Chinese lunch, transfer to Xi'an City Wall. It is a major landmark, and the best preserved, as well as the oldest and largest of the city defense systems in China.
Transfer to airport, and see off.
Quotation in USD per person
1. All entrance fees listed in itinerary.
2. Professional individual English-speaking guide & driver + Private vehicle.
3. Typical Chinese lunch
4. Hotel accommodations (twin share basis) as listed in the itinerary.
5. Round trip transfers between airports or railway stations and hotels.
6. Service charge & Government taxes.
7. Round airfare between Beijing and Xian with taxes included.
1. Personal expenses.
2. Visa fees.
3. Excess baggage charges.
4. Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
5. Any meals that are not specified.
6. Tips or gratitude to guides or drivers.
1. Pay cash to our tour guide in Beijing. US$ and Chinese currency are both acceptable.
2. PayPal .(Need 4% transfer fee)
1. Tour itinerary can be tailor-made
upon your request.