Tour Code: XAP-05
Departure: Every Friday(Actually can change to Daily departure)
Tour Type: Private
Attraction: Terracotta Worriors, Tang Paradise , Music fountain, City Wall, Great Mosque
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
Day01Arrive in Xian on Saturday (L+D)
Arrive in the morning and get picked up at train station. Transfet to hotel and check in. After breakfast, tansfer to Terracotta Warriors
This incredible 2000 year-old army of life-sized warriors, each one unique, is part of the underground tomb of the Emperor Qin.This Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses is about 35 km from Xian.
After enjoy a typical Chinese Lunch. Transfer to Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Originally built in 652 during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of the Tang Dynasty (618-907), it functioned to collect Buddhist materials that were taken from India by the hierarch Xuanzang.
A performance of Changan music and dance originated in China's Tang Dynasty over a thousand years ago. This wonderful combination of colourful costumes, melodious tunes and ancient history is a living, breathing work of art-an extravaganza not to be missed!
Day02Xian- Beijing on Sunday ( L)
In the morning visit Ancient city walls
- the most complete city wall that has survived in China, as well as being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world, a great way to get a feel for this ancient city.
Muslim Quarter a strong and thriving area of narrow streets, markets and shops which is a tax free bargaining mecca and offers some of the best souvenir shopping in China.
The Great Mosque
one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China. Occupying an area of over 12,000 square meters, the Great Mosque is divided into four courtyards, 250 meters long and 47 meters wide with a well-arranged layout. Landscaped with gardens, the further one strolls into its interior, the more serene one feels.
Leave Xian,hard-sleeper to Beijing
1. Round hard-sleeper train from Xian- Beijing
2. Excellent English-speaking tour guide and Experienced driver
3. Entrance fees listed in the itinerary
4. Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
5. Service charge & Government taxes.
1 Train tickets from Beijing/Xi'an
2 Expense of Hotel(We can book hotel according to your request)
1.Soft-sleeper train ticket+ 150rmb each way
2.Please note this package must be booked 1 week in