The English name of Golf explains like this: "G" represents "the green", "O" represents "the oxygen", "L" represents "the life", "F" represents "the friendship". It's all right. The golf implication is in this "4 represents". Playing the golf is to optimize human's quality, to enjoy the nature the gracious gift, to develop body and mind, and purify soul...
It may say that the golf is a unique life style, it is the very natural and humanistic sport, which emphasizes the nature and cooperation, has manifested the humanities spirit and the human moral excellence perfectly.
Day 1. Arrival Haikou,
Welcome at the airport by the tour guide followed by a transfer to Meishi Mayflower Hotel 5*
where you will spend 2 Nights. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
. Eat breakfast in your hotel. Play Golf in West Coast Golf Club
in the morning. Transfer to Boao in afternoon (Boao Golden Coast Hotel 2 nights), rest of the day at leisure
Day 4. Boao
Day 5. Boao - Xinglong
Eat breakfast in your hotel. Play golf in Hainan Boao Golf & Country Club
in the morning. Transfer to Xinglong in the afternoon (Kangle Garden Hotel, 2 nights). Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 6. Xinglong
Eat breakfast in your hotel. Spend the whole day at leisure. Choose an optional tour (Hot springs
, Botanical Garden, etc.).
Day 7. Xinglong ?C Sanya
Day 8. Sanya
Eat breakfast in your hotel. Play Golf in Yalong Bay Golf Club
in the morning. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 9. Sanya
Day 10. Sanya
Day 11. Sanya
Eat breakfast in your hotel.Play Golf in Sun Valley Golf Club, afternoon and evening at leisure.
Day 12. Departure from Sanya
Prices Include: 11 night accommodation, including breakfast & taxes (choice of 3 hotels)
8 rounds of golf (including green fees and caddy)
All Transfers in private car, mini bus or coach with driver
English speaking tour guide
Prices exclude: Transportation to & from Hainan
Lunches & dinners
Optional sightseeing activities
Golf power carts fees, locker, insurance and taxes for golf
* All listed prices are valid until September 31st 2008 and remain subject to change.
* Unless specially stated, the rates are not available during Chinese Golden Weeks: International Labor Day in May, Chinese National Day in October and Chinese Spring Festival in February.
* Rates also do not apply during other holiday periods such as Christmas, the time period between Christmas and New Year, the first week of January, etc.
* Please let us know if you wish to modify this itinerary to suit your personal taste or schedule. We will gladly add or subtract any activity, change hotels or room types, etc. Prices will of course vary in consequence.
* Hotel rooms and golf tee-time availability are subject to availability at the time of the booking.